Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diva Dawg, the lil stray we found went to live with our friend Mike, an ex co worker of Andrew's. He is a middle age, single guy, no other pets. :) She will get to be an indoor dog and get lots of love and attention, and I'm sure be very spoiled. :) Mike has owned the breed before so I thought he would give her a good home. And shes just a few miles down the road so I'll still get to to see her. :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yay!Glad she found a good home to spend the rest of her days.
Forgive me, as of late I haven't had too much time to check out all the threads.Is she the one I saw pics of recently?The black and white one I believe?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay!Glad she found a good home to spend the rest of her days.
Forgive me, as of late I haven't had too much time to check out all the threads.Is she the one I saw pics of recently?The black and white one I believe?
Yeah, I did post some pics of her. Andrew found her hanging out in our front yard one night and brought her in. We looked for her owners, but only got calls about people wanting to give her a home, not looking for a lost dog. I called back two people wanting to give her a home, one said she was too old of a puppy... and the other... I just didn't like something about her tone... I asked her a ton of questions about owning pit bulls and stuff. She didn't sound like a good candidate. So Mike came by the other day to watch the Nascar race with my boyfriend and our roommate. And he fell in love with her.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yeah, I did post some pics of her. Andrew found her hanging out in our front yard one night and brought her in. We looked for her owners, but only got calls about people wanting to give her a home, not looking for a lost dog. I called back two people wanting to give her a home, one said she was too old of a puppy... and the other... I just didn't like something about her tone... I asked her a ton of questions about owning pit bulls and stuff. She didn't sound like a good candidate. So Mike came by the other day to watch the Nascar race with my boyfriend and our roommate. And he fell in love with her.
Cool.She was a cute little gal.Good thing you screened all the potential homes for her.Glad she found one where you can keep in contact with her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts