Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVNT BEEN ON IN LIKE AGES....WE JUST GOT THE INTERNET HOOKED UP SO YEA WELL ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ON THE INTERNET...LOL..

WELL THINGS ARE GOING GREAT WITH ME..WORK IS GOOD HEHE MAKING THE MONEY...LOL...
WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOUS SOON HEHE...

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe thanks its great to be back...but wont be on 2moro as im going to a rodeo afta work so yea...ill be back on on saterday

Reactions: redog

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Its about time! Im glad to hear things are good. we need to hook up and take care of bussiness. the change is coming! lol

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its really good to be back..hehe..
omgs i so didnt know that australia have dog beaches just for dogs..lol..its so cool...we just came back from thea its soo cool watching snowie meet other dogs..:D:D..but thea have been a couple incodents one was with a staffy which made him feel a intomadated nd just today with a pittie x staffy pup which was knocking him over & kinda got abit agressive but it was soon controled by the other dogs owner & me...but yea he gets along with other dogs...:D:D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sucks being gone you miss so much! I missed so many new people when I was gone. Welcome back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts