So... without me knowing Lily ingested this rope thing from a blanket...I didn't know she had until she went to the restroom today. She couldn't even get it out and I had to pull it out by hand twice... the first piece was about 6 inches long and the second was nearly 2 feet. I am concerned that my pulling it out of her bottom may cause damage as there was a bunch of yellow liquid dripping from her? Should I take her to a vet to make sure there isn't any left inside? I gave her some oil to help her pass any more that may be inside her but I think its mostly out... she only passed it because she accidently ate corn and it gave her the poops. I'm very worried. Help is appreciated. Also, she is acting lively and normal now that the objects are out. Immediately following she was wimpering and hiding though... and licking her behind a lot...