Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anybody with experience here is a question that has been worrying me for some time.
Say I had bred my male to another individuals female and they registered the litter after I signed off on my part of the litter registration app. Then the next heat they breed their bitch to another male but use my dogs name and reg number and sign my name and use all of my information, would the adba notify me of the litter or anything?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
For anybody with experience here is a question that has been worrying me for some time.
Say I had bred my male to another individuals female and they registered the litter after I signed off on my part of the litter registration app. Then the next heat they breed their bitch to another male but use my dogs name and reg number and sign my name and use all of my information, would the adba notify me of the litter or anything?
they do match signatures sometimes.. weve had them call if the signature looks different.. i dont think they will notify you unless something is wrong on your end of the paperwork

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah. my friend had told me to use a unique signature when signing. So aside from that they would not let me know anything right?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
probly not but you can always call and ask if any litters have been sired by your dog and explain the situation to them... they can tell you on the phone

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
the biggest problem is the fact the pups are registered by one dog and sired by another...

IN dogs its also very possible for the female to have say 5 eggs fertilized the first stick and up to 5 more the next ... or 4 to 1...

Sounds like fun... Good luck!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts