Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like to watch Animal Planet? I do sometimes. But for the most part, I think it sucks. There are way to many reality shows and stuff that has nothing to do with animals really... like all the shows they have about outbreaks and diseases. I don't even watch those because I have anxiety and it freaks me out. lol And then shows about people getting lost in the wilderness.. I think they should have more shows about pet's and education on pet care. The shows I do like are Dogs 101, It's Me or the Dog, sometimes I'll watch Animal Hoarders...

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I used to love Animal Planet, however right now we don't have cable because we are trying to start saving up as much as we can since we plan on moving to Savannah in the fall next year. I don't really miss Cable, every time we go to her parents or mine we get excited about it but then realize theres nothing on except crap so we turn it off or watch movies. lol

I don't know what its like now, but i can only assume its getting worse with reality crap. I remember when reality used to at least be some what entertaining like old school Real World and Road Rules.. Now though, they try to make reality tv like reality.. Im sorry, i have life i dont need to watch peoples drama unfold. If i wanted that, i would go to a bar.. At least that would be more of a show. lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to love Animal Planet, however right now we don't have cable because we are trying to start saving up as much as we can since we plan on moving to Savannah in the fall next year. I don't really miss Cable, every time we go to her parents or mine we get excited about it but then realize theres nothing on except crap so we turn it off or watch movies. lol

I don't know what its like now, but i can only assume its getting worse with reality crap. I remember when reality used to at least be some what entertaining like old school Real World and Road Rules.. Now though, they try to make reality tv like reality.. Im sorry, i have life i dont need to watch peoples drama unfold. If i wanted that, i would go to a bar.. At least that would be more of a show. lol
My favorite channel is History. And they are getting more and more reality shows that have nothing to do with actual history. When I turn on that channel, I want to learn something... not watch guys cut down tree's. lol That is a show called Ax Men. Another is swamp people where they hunt crocs.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meh...I will watch it if nothing else is on. But I mainly prefer Science channel, BBC or NCIS - Ducky rules! :D

Dogs 101 is decent. My hubby loves the monsters inside me show lol & we both like River Monsters
I watch river monsters sometimes. I wish I got the Science channel, I always see good things on there. But I'm not payin this robbing cable company anymore money. lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I only get to see it when I travel to dog shows and stay in a hotel, so I can still enjoy it. When I went to the last weight pull, they were having a Pit Bulls and Parolees marathon. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I only get to see it when I travel to dog shows and stay in a hotel, so I can still enjoy it. When I went to the last weight pull, they were having a Pit Bulls and Parolees marathon. :)
Pitbulls and Parolees are my favorite!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Meh...I will watch it if nothing else is on. But I mainly prefer Science channel, BBC or NCIS - Ducky rules! :D

Dogs 101 is decent. My hubby loves the monsters inside me show lol & we both like River Monsters
River Monsters is one of my favourite shows at the moment. There's some big, big fish out there!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I personally hate tv in general. I never watch it, however Beastley does love Animal Planet. When my husband leaves the house, my husband turns it on for Beastley. Beastley will climb on the couch and watch it to entertain himself until my husband returns.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like that show "I survived..." its about people facing death and surviving pretty inspiring... Bentley likes to watch The Golden Girls... hehe

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like that show "I survived..." its about people facing death and surviving pretty inspiring... Bentley likes to watch The Golden Girls... hehe
I like I survived, it just seems like something that would be on Nat Geo or Discovery.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would rather watch national geographic LOL
I have complaints on nearly every cable channel for the stuff they have. Like NAT GEO will run a show about prisons allll day. That drives me nuts. I want to watch stuff about nature. lol I do like the show Taboo

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I used to love Animal Planet... my favorite show was Emergency Vets based out of Alameda East Animal Hospital. That show is what inspired me to want to be a veterinarian, and the commercial they always used to show for Bel Rae Institute of Animal Technology... ahh, my dream school! One day when I'm rich and famous I'll get to go there and get a real education. As for cable... not needed here. I have children to entertain me! Lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I used to watch them more a few years ago.Now it seems they are going more towards "reality" type shows.Like the I survived and the likes.So now I watch more of Nat Geo Wild and the Discovery channel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts