Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the pictures aren't great but I'd like to know if this pup has any pit in her, she is about 6 weeks old according to the vet, and pretty small at like 4 pounds.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
It is REALLY hard to tell at that age. You're going to have to wait until she's older to be able to determine if she has pit bull in her -- and that's a guess at the very best. Without papers, you'll never know for sure.

But, if I remember correctly, that's about the weight my pups were at 6 weeks.

Also, why is she away from her mother and littermates at that age? :(

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
The front Legs have some nice Round Bones, and it seems to have a desent Jaw muscle along with some other features. Then again its hard with a picture, and there are other musculer breeds out ther...maybe a lilttle boxer too, But IDK..

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You'll have to wait until it is at least mostly full grown. For all we know it could be a Boston mix.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Very cute pup but like Aimee stated she could be boston or a pug cross. It is anyones guess until she is older.

·
Registered
125 Posts
If i had to guess at this age, My best "guestimate" would be that it either had some American Bulldog or Boxer, just based on the snout. Based on the angle of head compared to muzzle, There is also a good possibility of Pit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts