Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had so much fun yesterday that we decided to make it part of our routine :)
We got up early again and got to the park before anyone was there :woof: After a nice light jog around the park we did some stretches and a few practice swims :)

The geese decided to high tail it outta there lol

Up to the dock:woof:

I figured out Dosia likes the left side of the dock better, there isn't as much stuff growing there and you can see the bottom it's so clear. He was doing great today. Bigger jumps then yesterday :woof:

Thanks for looking​

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow he is sure taking to that awesome. Love the jumping pics , great shots girl ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much :hug: I was surprised at him today, he was all over it. I can't wait for the next Slpash Dogs event, there should be one coming up soon :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great pictures! I need to find a good dock around here to take Rayne too, she loves to swim. (Unlike the other failure dog) :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pictures! I need to find a good dock around here to take Rayne too, she loves to swim. (Unlike the other failure dog) :p
Thank you so much. Were having a ton of fun with it, and he's doing great :)
Looks like fun! What a great day!
:)
It was really nice this morning, I can't wait to get back out there. It's hot I wanna jump in too :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks girl :) I'm super excited to start competing with him, I think he's gunna do great. He was awesome today and it was only his second time on the dock :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
y'all got a park with a dock?! O_O Where is it? :p

The dock jumping club I'm in hasn't been practicing because one of the docks where we practice broke and the other one has been too busy with boaters. We've been looking for a new spot.

Dosia looks cute when he's wet. :3

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
GREAT pictures! and lol at the geese! You there alone, they would have probably attacked ya!

·
Registered
231 Posts
awesome pictures :clap:
i want to get my girl into dock diving but she doesn't like swimming, just shallow water to run and splash it -__-
Looks like Dosia is really enjoying himself out there though :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
y'all got a park with a dock?! O_O Where is it? :p

The dock jumping club I'm in hasn't been practicing because one of the docks where we practice broke and the other one has been too busy with boaters. We've been looking for a new spot.

Dosia looks cute when he's wet. :3
It's right here in Red Bluff. It's been so great out there we've had the park to ourselves for the last few days. I haven't seen any boaters out there at all, they usually go out to the diversion dam for that. You guys should come down, it's a great spot :)
awesome pictures :clap:
i want to get my girl into dock diving but she doesn't like swimming, just shallow water to run and splash it -__-
Looks like Dosia is really enjoying himself out there though :)
He's gotten the hang of it pretty good :) He had to work up to the jumping.
GREAT pictures! and lol at the geese! You there alone, they would have probably attacked ya!
LMAO Oh I know those suckers are mean. My sister was attacked by 4 of them when we were kids. It was crazy and now she hates birds. lol

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
oh geez, Geese... I remember the first I took Dakota to the park when he was a puppy. I was keeping him away from the geese but they kept following. One charged and started biting him, I have to pick him up and walk into the goose. They are mean little buggars.

Where in Red Bluff is it/what's its name?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's the Red Bluff City park on main st. The entrance is right next to Little Caesar's Pizza. It's been surprisingly quiet there all week. I love it :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts