Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took a trip out to NY for some time on the dock with Kahne, Kirby and a friends dog Maya. Kahne has been on the dock a few times in the last year (he took first in novice at our second competition a few weeks ago. He is getting better but we still have a ton of work to do before we can "hang with the big guys" ;)

Kahne:

It was Kirbys first time on the dock, He just learned the water is not the devil a month of so ago. :)

Maya:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bet. Kira already loves the water so im hoping she would do good, plus is looks LOADS of fun for the dog. We have a 35,000 gallon size pool so she could have fun almost whenever!! Lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
That's awesome! We have to drive over 3 hours to get to this pool but honestly it is so worth it, we all have a blast!

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's awesome! We have to drive over 3 hours to get to this pool but honestly it is so worth it, we all have a blast!
Yea i noticed u said NY. Theres ya problemm lol. Im in Florida, pools are everywhere, and I just looked into a training facility in Orlando only 30 mins from me. I cant wait cuz im sure we`ll have blast!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awesome pics :) my boy and I are dock jumping addicts :) it's so much fun and the dogs always have a blast :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great pictures!!! So glad Kirby is taking to it. Lol Mel still thinks over his head is the devil, even with life vest lol. kahne looks amazing as always! Does cheeks not like water much? Maybe he is like mel and its cause their heads are too big hahaha

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
341 Posts
Cool!!!

so many breeds getting involved with this sport, and having so much fun!

I am contemplating putting a dock on my pond.................... Pearl would love it! :)

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts