Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the weather has been rather warm this year the club had a earlier practice. Getting ready for the competition coming up, and I am soooooo happy they did this. I had a major derp moment on our first jump. :eek:

The water levels dropped crazily

And my derp moment, through it with the wrong hand. Man.. brick, meet face.

We had a new jumper, a big (a bit over 100lbs), beefy Lab. I'm generally not a fan of Labs but I really liked this guy. These pictures don't do him justice.

Telling everyone just how excited he was about jumping

And a bunch of Dakota, he was being a good boy quietly sitting. (huge improvement from freaking out whenever another dog barked.)

Catching a treat

Gah, this is the face that makes me mush

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , wish we had cool docks like that here. The one at the lake here isnt even over the water lol , how lame is that. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I wish it was getting warmer by me sniff sniff

VERY nice pictures, such pretty eyes Dakota has! That lab looked like a cutie! Did Dakota meet the other dogs or you all keep to your own space?

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Angel, how odd. Reminds me of when I watched a friend playing sims "Why the heck did you put that there? It's now useless" I'd love to see your crew doin' it though, Crush would probably plow the competition over. ;)

Ames, I do love the warmer temps in some ways but it's really hit the farming community hard here :( One of the biggest droughts we've had in awhile.
And thank you, I'm very biased but I love his eyes.Glad I finally got a good picture of em.

And the only dogs he met were the two behind him in the first picture, he's known them for a long time though. Meeting any of the others would not be advisable though, at least not in this scenario. Dakota's only calm around the girls since he's met them outside of practice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts