Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Oh I'd love to see some hiking pics! Just make sure he isn't way too active on bumpy terrain, it's bad on the joints!

LOL i don't take Chino into petsmart as much anymore, he fixates himself on the kitten adoption and I can redirect his attention but someone in there always has a nasty comment to say.. Otherwise the petstore experience is great, the managers all know him by name!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
LOL, we have heard our share of rude/ignorant comments at Petsmart about Cujo. But that is life... funny thing is Cujo gets along or is not scared of the "big" dogs he meets, it is the smaller dogs that he shys away from.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
LOL, we have heard our share of rude/ignorant comments at Petsmart about Cujo. But that is life... funny thing is Cujo gets along or is not scared of the "big" dogs he meets, it is the smaller dogs that he shys away from.
Well we gotta have tough skin owning this breed sister! But most of us do, and can only laugh when we think back to the stupid things we hear. I don't have too many people say things blatantly to me, but I do notice little things like pulling their smaller dogs towards them, or grabbing their kids hands.. But that is a small number compared to the people who have stopped me to talk about my dog or to pet him. I guess I'm lucky with that. There was a city here in Oklahoma that had passed BSL for a year, and then the state said they were to revoke it, it was unconstitutional. I try and do everything to avoid the stigma though, people make fun of me but you can never be too cautious!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You are so right STAFFYDADDY... and we definitely have our share of people wanting to greet and pet CUJO. It is great to see their faces when thay ask what kind of dog he is only to hear us proudly say "American Pitbull Terrier". That look of amazement is priceless ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Pit is a black and tan as well. Her name is Fiera and she was the only b&t in her litter. She is an awesome companion and gets along great with everyone and everything except other dogs (she even would roll around on the floor playing with my mom's dwarf rabbit when we would visit).

6 years ago when I first got her

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thread is so old, but there is a tri color thread should post pics of her in there as well :) or better yet make an into thread in the the introductions. Sure everyone would love to meet your dog on here, we love new pictures :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Omg L-belle I love this dog! Absolutely gorgeous!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts