Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone can recommend an extremely DURABLE frisbee?

Ahhhh, it's driving me CRAZY!

I buy frisbees about once a week, because Annie and Molly demolish them.

Molly mostly... She catches the frisbee so hard, she either cracks it or puts puncture marks in it to where it doesn't even fly anymore.

They LOVE playing frisbee!

I've tried EVERY frisbee from petsmart, petco, and all of our local feed & pet stores.

The kong frisbees didn't stand a chance, plus they didn't fly well at all. The Chuck It frisbee lasted about 2 days. You name it, I bought it, and they destroyed it!

I know there has to be one out there that they cannot destroy and flies great at the same time... if not.. I know what I'm inventing!:roll:

It gets pretty annoying paying $20 for a freakin frisbee that only lasts through one or two play sessions.

Anyone?

·
Registered
225 Posts
My male will fetch and eagerly return most anything, but the frisbee. There's just something about it. He catches or picks it up, and promptly lies down to chew it.
Just tried the 'petco' variety but I'd be buying one a week like you if I continued playing frisbee.
I haven't seen a kong frisbee, but I'm surprised it doesn't hold up. Kong chews, balls and double tug are the only toys he doesn't destroy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts