Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Give me a few moments to upload my friend's UKC Am. Staff. She shows him, does weight pull, rally, and is going to be dipping her toes in obedience. His official title is: UWP URO1 Natl/Intl/UKC CH Cross's Home Run Hitter (or Jax). :)

He's only a year though, so keep in mind he's still got a bit of growing to do.

· Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Okay. These are recent pics as I was dog-sitting Jax for the past couple of days because my friend was out of town. For some perspective, Kane is ~50lbs, and Jax was a couple of inches shorter than him, but was a lot stockier.

· Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
You mean AKC Am Staff? UKC doesn't recognize the Am Staff.
Arg, nice catch. He's actually a UKC APBT. I had a total brain-fart last night. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

But, to the OP, if that's the kind of build you're looking for, you might also want to check out UKC APBTs because they tend to have that stockier build like the Am. Staffs.

@ k8nkane - Your dog has an amazing coat :) Looks well looked after
I don't actually own one of the dogs in the pics -- the blue fawn APBT is not mine, he belongs to a friend. I own the brown and white dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.