Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum just wondering if my dog looks like a pit? Got her as a rescue pup as the person couldn't give her a good home. He said she was a pure bred pit but he seemed a little hesitant. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Right shape and size but without the dogs pedigree papers charting it's lineage it is impossible to be for sure, what is for sure is that you have a great looking pup there. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not a dog expert and definitely not a pitbull expert but here is a picture of my pit & lab mixes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Like said already shes the right size/shape, but as she grows certain breeds may be clearly seen ( Like boxer faces for example are easily spotted usually young even), but without a pedigree shes just a puppy of unknown breed. Even if she grows up to look like an awesome Pit Bull you would still never know.

·
Banned
8 Posts
If he is a Pitbull mix, he’s definitely a Pitbull dominant mix. Classic pit bulls fill out until they are 2 yrs of age. They stay lanky until 12 months give or take depending on the genetics. I like the black coat myself. If she is a mixed Pitbull, it could help her to be less dog aggressive. Pit bulls are amazing family dogs and companion dogs. Their loyalty to their master and affection is unparallel, IMO. I’ll never own another breed for that reason alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts