Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the chance of the American bully to be accepted by the AKC and be put in the foundation stock group? the American bully accept in countries overseas like Australia, the united kingdom, Canada, Russia, China, etc. it is also gaining popularity in the united states and is recognized by the UKC do you think the American bully has a chance of getting accepted by the AKC?

·
Administrator
5,577 Posts
Currently, I would say slim to none. I have my purple ribbon boy registered with UKC, OFRN and the ADBA but I don't have any hope in an APBT being registered with the AKC. Staffordshire Terrier is as close as it's going to get.

Joe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently, I would say slim to none. I have my purple ribbon boy registered with UKC, OFRN and the ADBA but I don't have any hope in an APBT being registered with the AKC. Staffordshire Terrier is as close as it's going to get.

Joe
I wasn't talking about the American pitbull terrier I was talking about the American bully different breed.
9 Things You Should Know About the American Bully - Animalso
American Bully Dog Breed Information and Pictures
7,982 Likes, 56 Comments - American Bully (@americanbully_) on Instagram:  “One of my favourite kennel @mvp_bullies ” | Bully dog, Bully breeds dogs,  Dogs
Blue American Bully Info, Pictures, Genetics, Facts, FAQ & More

·
Administrator
4,727 Posts
The American Bully will not likely make it into the AKC. The conformation and standards are too all over the place for them. They also don't add breeds easily. What Joe was saying is they likely won't as the American Staffordshire Terrier is and has been their only representation of the bull breeds bred down from the APBT, and likely won't be added to, as they haven't this whole time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts