Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
YES, well not as softly as your pups, I wish! and I hate it because then he gets on a branch at the park, or his spring pole, he makes such a racket my neighbors come out to see if I am beating him or something. I am always like oppps sorry for bothering you, just my crazy pup mad at the trees again. I am torn too. I know he is just having fun and doesn't mean anything, but I wish he would not do it.

Here is a video I took so you could see what I am talking about. Normally he does not get bloody and I don't let him randomly attack trees and kill them, for the record. Buster is a Tibetan spaniel who we had not seen since the fall. Winter hibernation stinks :) Busters parents were not home, usually he breaks out and finds us and I have to figure out how to get him back on his second floor porch.

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
lol pitbulls #1 enemy , TREES lol. Loki looks like a red t-rex with his arms all up and gimpy looking like that lol.

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Loki doesnt even go that long he lets go too fast I think its his weight that hinders him lol. His mom will hand off a branch not touching the ground for half hour- hour straight lol .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.