Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
YES, well not as softly as your pups, I wish! and I hate it because then he gets on a branch at the park, or his spring pole, he makes such a racket my neighbors come out to see if I am beating him or something. I am always like oppps sorry for bothering you, just my crazy pup mad at the trees again. I am torn too. I know he is just having fun and doesn't mean anything, but I wish he would not do it.

Here is a video I took so you could see what I am talking about. Normally he does not get bloody and I don't let him randomly attack trees and kill them, for the record. Buster is a Tibetan spaniel who we had not seen since the fall. Winter hibernation stinks :) Busters parents were not home, usually he breaks out and finds us and I have to figure out how to get him back on his second floor porch.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol pitbulls #1 enemy , TREES lol. Loki looks like a red t-rex with his arms all up and gimpy looking like that lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
my youngest pup doesnt seem to have much drive in him... his dad will keep going for hrs but couger himself doesnt seem to want to do much except run alone my bike... other wise he just doesnt really want to do much

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Loki doesnt even go that long he lets go too fast I think its his weight that hinders him lol. His mom will hand off a branch not touching the ground for half hour- hour straight lol .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts