Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Ivy groans if you touch her when she is on the bed and wakes me up so nooo she is in the kennels... Angel would take the entire bed for herself so nooo... and Edward is just too dang big...lol

When Oden was alive he always slept on my side of the bed at my feet... course he would sneak up on the bed AFTER the hubbie fell asleep and would jump off the bed when he started to move around like he was waking up..lmao

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
No, i tried once when the other half was away and i woke up in a ball on the pillows, they just took up the WHOLE bed. never again

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Yes, Deebo sleeps with me in my bed. Aside from him needing to be right under me, he's pretty good, doesn't make any noise or move around much so I don't mind. He likes to cuddle so its cute. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
bella usually goes to her crate at night, but in the morning she's on the side of the bed crying until i let her up. she'll fall asleep there for the rest of the morning.

·
Registered
281 Posts
My guys(Kera, Nilla, Dora, Tonka) are ALL cover dogs. King and Daisy (mikeys dogs) will not venture under the covers. But they listen when we tell them to lay (they practically have their own "floor bed) if we don't want them on the bed. When Mikey works early in the morn I allow who ever wants to come up to come up and when its just a few at the bottom they can come up and curl in a ball at the bottom of the bed. Mainly Kera, Nilla and Tonka all feel the need to be at my feet 24/7 Dora is the good one and chills chewin on a bone all night and Daisy and King sleep like rocks. They have only ever chewd the back of 1 leather boot and 1 bra. So for 6 dogs in one room I would say it's workin out. we also spend about $30 at the butcher a month on smoked shins & hooves and shins. That keeps them pre occupied (and they know they are not alloud in the bed with them :) )!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Do you mean does he allow me to sleep in the bed with him? Ah, sometimes. He sleeps on his back always under the cover with head on pillow, yupp, like a human. Sometimes I fight him and Brayden for a spot on the bed, but I usually lose and end up at foot of bed lying across it or on the floor.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
When I first got my pups I didn't let them on the bed because they were too small. I didn't want to roll over and crush my 5 week old babies. :)

Now that Kane is older, I allow him to sleep on the bed with me, but he has to sit and wait for me to let him up. He doesn't put up a fight if I make him sleep on the floor, he usually just finds a pile of clothes (lol) or a blanket to lay on, but by the time the morning rolls around, I'll wake up to find him on the bed. Sneaky little butt.

So, I just shrug and let'em on the bed where we'll both be happy. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think the question is, can i sleep without him next to me... LOL, but i guess its also because he is (for now) so small, we'll see when he actually gets bigger HAHA...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yep all three sleep in our bed... They take up so much room we had to buy a Cali king... Sarge sleeps next to me or at my feet... Nikita sleeps like a human next to the hubby and lulu the shih tzu sleeps on a pillow above our heads... When our three year wakes up in the middle of the night and crawls into our bed it gets very overcrowded

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Loki takes my husband's place when he gets up at 3am for work so I always wake up to a snuggly pitter poo in the mornings. :)

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Yea Savannah sleeps in bed with me...I have a queen sized bed, but I always end up with just a sliver, as she slowly gets closer and closer thru out the night forcing me into the wall...haha

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yea Savannah sleeps in bed with me...I have a queen sized bed, but I always end up with just a sliver, as she slowly gets closer and closer thru out the night forcing me into the wall...haha
:rofl: my bf complains about that too. he says he ends up in the crack while we get the bed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man dogs are so weird! We have a routine. Everyone usually falls asleep in the living room. Then I wake everyone up to get in to their beds. (ruin just moved out of his crate) So we all go into the bedroom and the dogs have beds on the ground next to the bed. I always try to entice them to snuggle in the bed but as soon as we start moving they get mad and go to pet beds. Then at 7 am they wake me up sooo cute with kisses and pounces.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha, Lauren, I heart Kangol he is too funny

Stacia, odin sounds so much like Phoenix, that is exactly what he does, lol

Alright so ehre how my house works, lol. Yes each dog has/d it's own bed. Before Orio and Phoenix had to be seperated, Orion and Penny shared a bed on the b/f's side of the bed and Phoenix on his bed on my side of the bed. In the middle of the night, Phoenix gets in bed with us, lays at my feet and Penny would get up and sleep on the couch and Orion stayed on the bed next to the b/f, lol.

Now - Orion goes in a crate and since Penny has passed, Phoenix sleeps in bed with us but at the foot of the bed, but he still puts himself to bed at like 8:30, he has since he was 2 months old, he waits til he thinks we are asleep and crawls into bed at my feet and stays there, do you know how hard it is to move when you have a 75lb dog, laying between your feet, lol.
Some nights the b/f and I will take turns and sleep on the couch with the White Boy (Orion), so he can have sleep time outside of his crate, although he lovces his crate. But yeah that's about it :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts