Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 13 26.5%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title pretty much says it all. Do you allow your dog(s) to sleep on your bed? Give your answer and explain why/why not.

For me, I let Lina sleep on the bed with me. There are times when she sleeps in her cage most of the night. But the option is always there for her to hop on the bed.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i have two that sleep in the bed with me... they are the only two i keep inside but they sleep where they want to :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
they used to sleep w/ us when it was just 2 of them.. since we have a 3rd now.. they all sleep in their bed next to ours

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
Ecko and Chili have their own beds, but when Dawn gets up and leaves for work, they both hop up with me. Also, on the weekends, I'll get up to let them out and then they hop in bed with us and we sleep another hour or so. It gets cramped because it's a queen sized bed with a bully and a chi then both cats want to snuggle too. That's why it generally only lasts about another hour. LOL!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No. I just find it unsanitary to allow my animals to sleep in my bed. That's mine and I want it clean and hair free. I'm a little OCD like that though ;)

Reactions: performanceknls

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I put yes but crush is the one that always does, luna sometimes, cali on occassion , pep not if I can help it lol and loki NEVER lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hope, and Boom were sleeping in my bed, but if Hope gets uncoverd she will come up to my face and lick me or paw me wanting back under the blanckets and she want stop untill I let her back under the blanckets!!! and Boom thinks all hours of the nite is play time...so I have been making them sleep in their crates just so I can get some sleep..LOL But Diva sleeps with me or with her Jacob.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Nope.Hera and Fatboy sleep in their crates.Pretty Girl will either sleep with my daughter,in her crate,or on the floor.
The only time I let a dog sleep with me is when we first get a new little puppy.Then I'll let it sleep with me for about a week just so it's feels more comfortable in it's new home.Then it's crate for it too.

·
Registered
536 Posts
No. I just find it unsanitary to allow my animals to sleep in my bed. That's mine and I want it clean and hair free. I'm a little OCD like that though ;)
^^ Ditto. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
My two never sleep on the bed throught the night but on weekends I'll get up to let them out and when they come back in I'll let them up there and the three of us will lay there andwatch tv.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
he's always had has his own bed at the foot of mine. but when we recently moved to LA he started sneaking into my bed after i fell alseep. now he jumps right in when i start turning off the lights. HAHA!..... spoiled.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ours don't sleep in bed because we don't want to leave them unattended with our cats...plus they like to push all the pillows on the floor lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
She sleeps smack dab between my hubby and I ! snuggled up to me and pushing him away if he gets to close lol =] she has her own blanket and everything , when she didnt have the blanket she would try to get under our covers with us and that im not so okay with lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Mel loves to snuggle. He is only allowed on the bed when he is clean, so he is always getting baths, lol. He is also not allowed under the covers. Kinda half OCD I guess, lol. I love cuddling in the morning before we get up. Its my favorite time so its probably more for me than him :)

You hear about that article a few months back that sleeping with pets makes you ore likely to die sooner ot catch a disease? yeah, I would think sleeping with kids is worse, at least with my pup I know where he has been lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I picked sometimes. Because, she sleeps in her crate at night, but when my S/O gets up for work, she hops in bed with me. We let her in bed with us til we are ready to sleep at night. Then we tell her bed time and she gets in her own crate. She sleeps in there with the door open.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I will let one of my girls spend the evening/night with me on weekends. We live in a kennel-type situation, and most of the time its easier not to try and run them back out to their rooms at 5am. But yeah, I try to let them each have one night a week hanging out with me.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
When it's an unbearably hot summer night we'll let them on when we sleep with the A/C on. Maybe 10-15 nights a year.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts