Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
lol well atleast it didnt say pitbull attack , looking at the picture of the dog it looks pitbull or dogo or similar breed lol ,poor guy probably hates dogs now.
Surrey Leader - Dog sends car across parking lot

Surrey emergency personnel had to attend to a man who was hit by a car in the Surrey City Hall parking lot Friday morning. A large dog in the car apparently bumped the gear shift of the car, sending the vehicle across the parking lot.
The young man tried to hold the vehicle back but was unfortunately pinned between the car and an SUV. Luckily the injuries did not appear to be serious.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Looks like an Am Bulldog. That's a really cute pic of the dog in the car though!!!! What a sweet face. Sucks dude got hit. That story lacks details though. Was it that dude's car or was he just a pedestrian? Was the car running? I know you don't have the answers... just sayin. Tis why I hate media stories lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol , The dog is soo cute, almost like he is waiting for his treat, not every dog can do this trick ya know lol. And what you mean was it dudes car lauren? obviously it belongs to the white dog DUHHHH

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... hes looks pitiful!!! i knew there was a reason i dont leave mine in the car by themselves!! :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
lol , The dog is soo cute, almost like he is waiting for his treat, not every dog can do this trick ya know lol. And what you mean was it dudes car lauren? obviously it belongs to the white dog DUHHHH
My truck belongs to White Dog here in the A too.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
better make sure white dog lays off the whiskey before he takes that truck out or this could be him :) Ill report him to PADD if he doesnt lol { pitbulls against drunk driving}

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The dog's owner was later quoted as saying "I always knew he had a lot of drive but I never expected this!"

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol , I thought when I posted this that the article just popped up on its own, just read that you did that lauren lol , Thank you ....

·
Registered
471 Posts
poor guy lol .. that seriously is like hey im here I made the car move now give me a treat and take me home lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts