Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what to make of this video, really. I have no idea of any context to this, I just heard about it on the radio and don't know any details surrounding it. The dog looks like it might be an APBT or a mix...

I will add that it is illegal to kill dugongs so I don't know why there is one laying on the beach.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Wow that dog is hard core. I was about to ask WTH a dugong is but then I saw. Not sure how I feel about them letting the dog bite the sharks because they were just chillin.....Poor dugong.... :( Is that like a walrus or sea elephant?

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Wow that dog is hard core. I was about to ask WTH a dugong is but then I saw. Not sure how I feel about them letting the dog bite the sharks because they were just chillin.....Poor dugong.... :( Is that like a walrus or sea elephant?
i think its like a manatee. now they're gonna say pit bulls are s.a. but thats insane that dogs got kahones

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts

not common but seen stuff like this before.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, like stoner says they're a kind of manatee. It's illegal to kill them in Australia unless you're an Aborigine.

not common but seen stuff like this before.
That red dog was awesome.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awwwww it was remeoved :( oh well.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I thought it might have been taken down sooner or later. Youtube was already removing them yesterday when I was looking for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts