Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i need to switch my dog to adult food she is currently on blue buffalo for puppy. i was wondering which adult brand i should switch her to blue buffalo or blue wilderness. and out of those two which type of dog food should i get within the brands name.
i would like some real answers from facts not opinions that would be appreciated.
also i was wondering about a raw diet or incorporating it into her daily meal. can someone shine some light on that topic also so i can have a better grasp

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
hi i need to switch my dog to adult food she is currently on blue buffalo for puppy. i was wondering which adult brand i should switch her to blue buffalo or blue wilderness. and out of those two which type of dog food should i get within the brands name.
i would like some real answers from facts not opinions that would be appreciated.
also i was wondering about a raw diet or incorporating it into her daily meal. can someone shine some light on that topic also so i can have a better grasp
Difference between BB & BBW is BB has grains (Rice / Oatmeal / Barley) BBW has none

My suggestion for RAW is put my screen name "geisthexe" in the search and read .. I have answered many questions on the subject

after you read some please fill free to ask questions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts