Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my birthday is coming up in april, and i would like to get away. i am trying to plan a trip where i can take kenya with me. my brothers are going to take chyna for the weekend (since she is ALOT easier to care for). well i am searching for some Dog friendly hotels and i was wondering how they work.

if my family or friends want to go out to a nice resurant or bar what do i do with kenyA? does she just stay in the hotel room? no i dont plan on leaving her all three evenings, but i would like to go out for one night... (i know terrible owner) haha

i dont trust her with anyone becuase she is ALOT to handle. and i dont know, she is my baby and i wuld like to celebrate with her for the most part. what do u guys think? (i looking for elvis he seems to know about this dog friendly stuff)

thanks guys

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
how exciting you will be in my neighborhood :)

DogFriendly.com® - Pet Travel Guides and City Guides for Dog/Pet Owners
BringFido.com - Pet Friendly Hotel & Dog Travel Directory
Dog Friendly Hotels

as far as leaving her to go out..do you have her crate trained?
what do you do with her when you are at work?
I think that doing whatever you normally do with her she will be just fine while you go out and have fun.
When Peanut was 3 months old we went to Laughlin for the river. We found out that the Pioneer was dog friendly thru those websites. We had to have other people that went with us watch him while we went out. Peanut was a baby still and he wasnt fully potty trained (although he didnt go in the room so we got our money back yay!). I think when my husband gets leave and we get a room I am going to bring his toys and leave the tv on. He is pretty good except he has a touch of seperation anxiety..he sreams and whines for the first 15 minutes after I leave him..I know he will be fine if I leave him something to do.

what part of socal?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thnx! i didnt know u were down south... uh a little town called "cardiff" maybe... thats where my guys grandparents live... visit them, and then hit up SD and then of course LA. i am trying to arrange for someone to watch her so i can have on night for myself, but no one likes "mean pitbulls" lame.

uh when i got to work, both the girls are in their dog runs outside, with their dog houses in the runs. so they have shelter, turf and toys and SPACE... i have a crate tho (i dont know why i didnt think of that hahah ) its one of those heavy duty steel ones... but i think kenya is clastrophobic(spl?) she gets real nervouse when she is confined in a small area. i mean this crat is HUGE but, yeah. but i could totally put her in there while i go out at night... :) ill just tire her out during the day, and then she be asleep at night.

good looking out ;)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Yep I am in orange county until my husband gets home then we are moving to san diego county north either coast or inland not sure yet. When Josh gets leave I will have to do the same thing I hope this time Peanut does good because we wont have someone there to watch him when we want to go out...toys usually keep him busy.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep I am in orange county until my husband gets home then we are moving to san diego county north either coast or inland not sure yet. When Josh gets leave I will have to do the same thing I hope this time Peanut does good because we wont have someone there to watch him when we want to go out...toys usually keep him busy.
aww we should meet up when i go! i bet these two brindle babies would haave a blast together :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts