Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few Dog Friendly Restaurants in SoCal that we go to far too often! If you know any other please add them.

Lazy Dog Cafe Orange
1623 West Katella Ave.
Orange, CA 92867
(714) 769-7020
Monday-Thursday - 11am to 11pm
Friday - Saturday - 11am to 12am
Sunday - 10am - 11pm
The Lazy Dog Cafe Restaurants - Welcome
GREAT food!!! A very eclectic menu with great prices and a HUGE patio that you can dine and drink outside with your four legged pal! They even have a menu for your dog. You'll mostly see little dogs there but all the servers love Bull breeds!!! Their Lazy Dog Red Beer is really good. There are three locations in SoCal.

Frankies New York Italian Restaurant on Melrose
7228 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, Ca 90038
323-937-2801
Mon-Sat 12pm-12am
..:: Frankies on Melrose ::..
Great Italian food located on famous Melrose Ave. They have several tables on the sidewalk that you dine at with your dog. Very affordable dishes and very strong drink!!!! Love their Lasagna! The people
watch on Melrose is great.

Ocean Avenue Brewery
237 Ocean Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Ocean Avenue - Welcome - Ocean Brewing Company, Restaurant, Microbrewery, Nightclub, Laguna Beach, California
Their menu is a contemporary version of rustic Italian/Mediterranean food, it's very different that your standard brewpub fare. There's always a great daily special and their Red Sunshine Beer is great. You can't bring your dogs onto the patio but they can sit right next to you just on the other side of the low ornate iron fens. One nice thing about dining at Ocean Avenue is that after lunch you can walk around Laguna Beach.

GALLAGHER'S PUB & GRILL
2751 E. Broadway
Long Beach, CA 90803
562-856-8000
Monday - Friday - 12PM to 1AM
Saturday - Sunday - 9AM to 2AM
Gallagher's Irish Pub & Grill | Long Beach, CA
Very cool Irish Pub located in the Art District of Long Beach. Great burgers / Onion Rigs and European Beers on tap. On Saturday & Sunday from 10AM-2PM they have a never ending Mimosas for $5. Dogs are more than welcome on the small patio. They always bring out aluminum dishes with water for the dogs. After a full meal you can go for a walk on Ocean Ave and enjoy a great view of the Queen Marry. The Finn McCool Burger rocks!!!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Park Bench Cafe
17732 Goldenwest St
Huntington Beach, CA 92647-6248

great food and the have a menu for dogs too:woof:
Phone: (714) 842-0775

·
Registered
757 Posts
That is awesome! They need to open a few around here! We always end up eating on the patio with our dogs!

·
Banned
289 Posts
I didnt know there was such a place

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is awesome! They need to open a few around here! We always end up eating on the patio with our dogs!
I don't know why there aren't more places like The Lazy Dog Cafe. Here's a photo of my wife Lori and Lux on the patio at The Lazy Dog Café in Orange.

That's Lux trying to get some of Lori's pomegranate mojito.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
That's awesome... If I could find a big enough list, I might consider making a site with all dog friendly restaurants on it.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Right now the favorite for my dogs to eat is Chez Thurman, they have the standard fare a la carte or whatever they can beg off mom when she's making the meal!:rofl:

·
Registered
757 Posts
There are plenty of places around here (Hair of the Dog Pub, TGIF, Mellow Mushroom) where we can be on the patio with our dogs, but none that we can go inside! Which sucks this time of year!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I guess that's one good thing about living in SoCal, we can dine out on the patio year-round.
Defiently!

Both times I went to Europe, almost every restaurant, coffee shop, or business you went into had dogs or cats hanging out! It was awesome!

3,968 Posts
awh too bad for me here in ct people are usually uptight about bringing dogs to public places there is only one park in my town that allows dogs and that would be the dog park not even some pet stores allow dogs in and NO store or resturaunt will do let a dog in unless it is pet co or a dog groomer or doggy day care /training.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts