Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this dog and can vouch for him,he is super friendly,hes a ghetto dog[meaning he lives in the hood] so he will guard the house when your gone no doubt about that,great with kids,women,everyone,just a very sweet boy.
He is dog aggressive,female/male it doesnt matter,hes altered so if you want a breeder look else were,he isn't blue,doesn't have a 25 inch head or weigh 150 pounds so if that's your bag he isn't for you.
All he needs is love,stability,walks and a family that gives a damn,anyone in the area interested pm me.
His name is charlie.

Yes i know crappy photos ill try and get,or better yet i will get better quality photos of this cute guy,hes covered in scares but it just adds to his character
and is a testament to what this breed can go through and still be loyal and loving.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey that looks like Bubba's brother from another mother! hahaha:hammer:

How did you hear about Charlie needing help?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the same crew as his owner.He's a very close friend,he's a very nice guy,just made a bad choice,personally i don't choose women over dogs when Ive known the dog first but that's just me,were all from the oak park area of Sacramento at one time or another and his new girl friend wants out of there,pits are a big part of that area of Sacramento or any ghetto for that matter but she wants to move to downtown or midtown were its more safe,unfortunately the apartments don't except pits,personally id tell the girl to get on,i like the ghetto anyway.Actually i have a feeling he just isnt a dog person,it isnt a top priority for him right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.