Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot - MSN Autos

Heres an article on Dog safety while your fury companion rides in the car with you. My boys have harnesses when i take the somewhere in the car, they are padded and strap into the seatbelt. Distractions is a huge cause for accidents and dogs are a big distraction. Seats arent meant to be ergonomic for dogs so here is a nice article on dog safety.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Peanut has been everywhere we go since day 1 he knows car riding rules..he was seatbelted as a baby..he learned to lay down and go to sleep. also i still seatbelt him with his harness. getting our truck ready for my husband i found Peanuts baby carseat harness..i had to try it on him...it fit over his head that is it! last time he wore it he was 3 months old and it was baggy! too cute i have to keep it

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
right now i just use peanut's stillwater harness its leather and padded so just about the same. it does its job. i just cant beleive i found that harness its so tiny!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Kallie has one of those padded fluffy dog car harnesses..took forever to figure out how to hook it up to get it perfect so she could lay down and still be kept from flying off the seat if we had to stop fast lol...now we need one for Indi so its a little more comfy than he harness, she bahaves the best in the backseat so far!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts