Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, it got a little misty out today so i figured the park would be empty.. took Daisy over there to run around and spend some quality time w/ her.. got a couple videos and couple pics while i was there too..

last few times i've came here its been empty.. so i think i found a spot to work the dogs out.. it has hills for them to run up, rocks to jump up and plenty of running room

put her toy on top of the rock to see if she would jump up there... didnt hesitate one bit.. lol

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Whoa, Daisy is looking pretty dang buff these days. Lookin' good!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.. thats with no real work too.. just her running the backyard

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
I'm jealous, Ecko doesn't run unless another animal is running in front of him. LOL!
I can only imagine how she would look if worked. Crazy beefcake little girl. :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Haha I love me some Daisy anytime!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
this was when i got her 2.5 yrs ago.. she used to be a little porker

from what my cousin told me.. her momma was a muscled up Amstaff.. her daddy(apbt) wasnt too small either.. probably 65lbs

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
haha big ol teaser!! lol I hate when Mel doesnt wait for the ball to leave my hands and always trick him too. Like pay attention to the ball goof! Cute! that looks like a great park!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is 2 baseball diamonds inside of it, so its pretty damn dig..

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
She's lookin' fantastic! I've tried to hit the dog park up when it's empty but so far no luck. Someone always beats us to the empty one. :p

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if u dont mind getting wet.. wait till it rains or just after.. nobody is there usually because they dont want them or their dogs getting muddy.. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts