Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a dog will never pee where he sleeps we'll my dog is inside at night outside during the day I take her outside put her in her 10 by 10 pen she pees in the dog house. Why she had her whole pen and he peed in the house. I've it to replace the savings after just replacing them yesterday I don't understand why she would do this

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
^^^and what happened to this?

Goodluck with getting an answer after you've SOILED your reputation in multiple other threads where many people have tried to help you, and you just want to be argumentative.
:rofl: thanks man i needed that today.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll I need help there are no other forums for me to go to either answer my question or don't post I said the because a person told me to get close to a human aggressive dog risk my life to record the dog

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
I promise the answer is just simply to make you scratch your head...

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Tell me would you record a dog that has attacke your dog and attacked people would you get close enough to record it
Yes, but we aren't speaking about me...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Last I looked, video stuff has this feature called a zoom. It's fantastic. You can stand on your porch and zoom in on stuff and take pictures.
But what do I know, I'm the one who grabs a golf club when I walk my dogs so I can give the neighbor's monsters a good whack if they get too close.

Back to the peeing thing. Your dog might like to feel more protected when she potties, so goes in her dog house. Or she might just really like that surface. Maybe try leaving shavings in the corner of her run you want her to potty in and use something else like decomposed granite in her house for a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Tell me would you record a dog that has attacke your dog and attacked people would you get close enough to record it
Yes I would as a matter of fact...Saying it would be risking your life is a bit dramatic don't you think? If you know how to properly handle a dog it won't even be that much of an issue.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Sometimes dogs are just weird. One of mine used to go to her doggie bed inside and pee on that. Lol!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
some dogs have weird issues with the bathroom, my dog likes to only poop on stuff. Can you put a tarp up or give her some privacy or is it a chain link fence? I had a friend who had a pup who legit wouldnt go the bathroom when people were looking. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts