Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a bunch of fun at the expo today. I got to see Holly and the girls and watch some awesome dogs dock dive :D It was too cold to make our dogs jump, they were all shivering and it was raining. I was a totally bummed we didn't see the WP club but they'll be back next time :)

Holly and the girls :)

Pretty Girl :)

This one's just for Lisa, look how spoiled she is out here :D

I got lovins from the girls :D

Some of the pretty dogs waiting in line for the jump

GO DOGS GO!!!!!!!!! :woof: :woof: :woof:

She touched the water and said NO WAY!!!!!! LOL too cold :)

My fat head watching the other dogs

Thanks for looking​

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats not fair you didn't edit yours so you posted first!!!!

Ok I am gonna post mine here too we can share a thread :D brb with pics lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ok this is copied from my thread lol.

Just got home form the Splash dogs event. It was super cold and raining lol. So we didn't do any jumping. The girls barely wanted out of the car. Plus they got Chipped and didn't care for that lol.

I got to meet Krystal and Dosia! One fine boy you got there girl. Very sweet boy with some fabulous front feet lmao! I know many a UKC dog that would kill for his feet :D Sorry Krystal the camera cut off your head in like all the pics of Dosia. I was to cold to aim lol.

Crixus

Dosia!

Krystal and Bee

Bee and her new owner Peggy ( my mother in law)

Splash dogs!

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YAY Holly those are great pics!!!!!!!!! I had too much fun we have to do it again next time they do another one XD. The girls were so awesome and very well behaved. I was very impressed with both of them. I wish I would have got a shot of Scooby Doo in the pool :D That was too funny. I think I was just much more excited to see you and the girls :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was such a cute pic :) She loves her Momma :hug:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I know I totally missed Scooby go over too. We will be much better composed next time lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL!!!!!! She must have been cold as :poop: too after getting outta that pool. :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I know. You couldn't pay me enough for that BS lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha hahahaha Me either no way. I'm surprised that none of the dogs looked at her like a giant stuffed animal :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Dude did you see the news? They totally got Scooby jumping lol!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Other than the weather it was fun. Sadly it was a small turn out though. This is just the start of the year and I think I see dock diving in our future so hopefully the next one has a much bigger turn out.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Look at my poor baby girl! lol Looks cold but fun! Hopefully next time it will be warm and you can see if the dogs like to jump. Dosia looks great as always and that is was nice you guys got to meet up and hang out..... in the cold! lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hopefully Nenners not in heat next time. I am sure she would jump. I am pretty sure Bee would too. Crixus I need a better recall on first lol. The fence they had around the pool was no secure enough at this one.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea I kinda thought the same thing about the wobbily fence. Next time should be better if it doesn't rain lol. I really wanted to try Dosia out in the pool :(

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
At the end of the news clip shows Scooby going off lol. I recorded on my amera it incase Crixus licking his camera made the cut so sorry for the quality.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YAY you rock Holly!!!! I was so bummed I didn't catch a pic of her jumping lol. You know she was freezing her ( Y ) off lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Grrr! I wish my grandmother had held out longer so we could see you guys!
Dakota jumped 3 times that day,it was his first time ever jumping into a pool. He braved it out, and at the last jump he figured out where to get out at. Before he kept trying to get out on the jumping spot.
I thought he'd jump once then not want to go because of the cold, but he got all giddy after the first jump. Oh and the stairs freaked him out a bit, he walked up them with his legs sprawled out to the sides. But after his first jump he ran right up them like they weren't there.

I could give you contact information to the weight pulling club, and tell you everything about them...As I am the one who started it. lol :p

I can give you the dock jumping clubs information too, during the summer we have weekly practices and we have a spring and fall training class. I've been with them for about a year now, they're great people.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts