Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
The thread was deleted, so she may not have seen it. To summarize what I said in that thread, video games allow us to live out our dark and debased fantasies. Take Grand Theft Auto for instance. A game about raising match dogs may not be the classiest gig, but who cares really? It is what it is. When we rile ourselves up over entertainment, we only empower it.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Oh I would and have. LOL! I like to climb a tall building and snipe people until I get a 3-star wanted level. Then I bust out my bazooka and blow up the police helicopters. Then I punch in a cheat, reset my wanted level, and go down streetside like nothing happened. Sometimes I smash the heck out of someone with a hand weapon just because I feel like it. :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I was wondering what happened to that thread?? Why did it get deleted?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I love getting a bus and filling it with hookers and then jump out right before the buss flies into the river baaahahahahahahah.

Reactions: 9361

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I miss GTA3, it was the best. I had san andreas... didn't like it as well. I used to play GTA at my friends house.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Megan I've got em all, we'll play the :poop: outta some grand theft auto when you come to see me ;)

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You know, Bully is another fun game where you can do stuff just to be ornery. Like take someone and stuff him in a trash can. Its awesome.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I love getting a bus and filling it with hookers and then jump out right before the buss flies into the river baaahahahahahahah.
HAHA, i do that on red dead redemption, fill the horse and cart with four online randoms and on your way to the goal, bail em off a cliff after you jump out. The reaction in peoples voices simply cannot be replaced.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone else like to kill their SIMS?

I drown mine,and sometimes I lock them in a room with no doors. :/
I liked to have 1 SIM that was the town murderer,and his backyard was a cemetery...

I have problems.

ps: In GTA I like to pick up the hookers,do things then toss them out and run them over.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I'm a pretty avid video game player and hate censorship in our media, but this really sits wrong with me.

Alas, I can't be a hypocrite and sign any petition about it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yeah supposedly it got deleted cause it was not something the list would want people to go and not be a part of. The mod said it could have been put out to give a bad name to those who signed the petition, or something. Also, others who might be looking around get ideas of where to find stuff like this that we think sucks, they may enjoy it and think its no bog deal instead of being anti the game. And that it was not BSL related, although I got it from a BSL site originally, who knows. Kinda made no sense to me, lol, but I already signed the petition and emailed them about it. Glad its back up and others are allowed to make their own decision again :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Does anyone else like to kill their SIMS?

I drown mine,and sometimes I lock them in a room with no doors. :/
I liked to have 1 SIM that was the town murderer,and his backyard was a cemetery...

I have problems.

ps: In GTA I like to pick up the hookers,do things then toss them out and run them over.
Hahaha I remember when sims was first getting so cool and my friend asked me if there was something wrong with her because she liked to kill them...I was like I can't keep mine alive!

I've always been no good at video games though LOL I'm pretty sure it comes from being a baby whenever I lost to my brothers.. haha and now I've just never liked them.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts