Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Bullet and Misha on a walk today, and did a little photoshoot. Weather wasn't incredibly sunny, so the lighting's not fabulous, but these are my favorite pics out of the hundreds I took... lol:roll:

Come on, Mom! Let's go!

*yawn* this is getting boring!!
I's got a wittle fwend on mah head!

Bullet and his best buddy, Misha
Wait, I heard something!

almost looks like he has a 6-pack in this one... lol

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Beautiful Pictures! Bullet looks similar to my female rednose, But my Mischa is just a little bit darker...more of a wheat color.

I love the wide range of colors that "fawn" can consist of. The Lighter color ones always have beautiful eyes though, And your Bullet is no exception. Again, Great Pics!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Beautiful pics Bullet is so handsome :) Where are the pics taken it looks beautiful there :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful pics Bullet is so handsome :) Where are the pics taken it looks beautiful there :)
I live on Kodiak Island, Alaska. It is an absolutely beautiful island, but we haven't had much of a summer this year. Just rain, rain, and more rain. :(

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow your far lol. I always wanted to see alaska :)
Alaska is a breathtakingly beautiful place! There are cruise ships that come through my town all summer, including several of the Princess ships, so if a cruise is in your future, make sure it comes through Kodiak! :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Bullet is very handsome, and what a bad*ss name (Steve McQueen fan?) Misha is well...a wiener:) Just kidding, they look fabulous. What bloodline is Bullet from?

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
awesome views and great pics! I love his color... and isn't Kodiak known for its bears?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bullet is very handsome, and what a bad*ss name (Steve McQueen fan?) Misha is well...a wiener:) Just kidding, they look fabulous. What bloodline is Bullet from?
I have no idea who Steve McQueen is... lol. When I got him, his name was Bolt (after the movie, a little girl named him), but I didn't like that name, plus it's kinda hard and weird to say. He was already used to the name though, so I had to figure out something that sounded like Bolt, and Bullet was the only thing I could come up with, so it stuck. He came from a BYB, so I have no idea what his bloodline is, unfortunately. I got him from a friend who got him from a friend who got him from a friend... lol

awesome views and great pics! I love his color... and isn't Kodiak known for its bears?
Yes, Kodiak is known for its bears. We just had a 10-foot bear run through the Coast Guard housing area last week!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bullet is a gorgeous dog! And the snack is cute too ;)
Haha, luckily Bullet doesn't look at her as a snack! I've never been much of a fan of little dogs, but my little girl is pretty cool. Not a yapper like most small dogs (I can't stand yappy dogs!), just sweet and cuddly and playful! And Bullet loves her too, they cuddle all the time!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I have no idea who Steve McQueen is... lol. When I got him, his name was Bolt (after the movie, a little girl named him), but I didn't like that name, plus it's kinda hard and weird to say. He was already used to the name though, so I had to figure out something that sounded like Bolt, and Bullet was the only thing I could come up with, so it stuck. He came from a BYB, so I have no idea what his bloodline is, unfortunately. I got him from a friend who got him from a friend who got him from a friend... lol

Yes, Kodiak is known for its bears. We just had a 10-foot bear run through the Coast Guard housing area last week!
D*mn, I am getting old! Steve McQueen, one of Hollywood's finest bad boys;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mind if I edit one of those? :) They're beautiful, just wanna adjust the lighting.
Go for it! I'm not very good at editing, but would love a copy of it when youre done! :) thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts