Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dogs got to enjoy some good weather for once!

They wanted the sandwiches

Bruno got his nails clipped....He actually bent that metal bar thing,they were scared he would break it.
he jumped off once,and hung himself, took 3 workers to get him back onto the table :/

cramped ride home

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Looks like a fun day!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beia wants to get involved,but is kind of a 3rd wheel.
If Kush tried to play with her,Bruno gets peeved. But if Beia tries to play with the three of them, Kush tells her off.
Poor thing,lucky she has puppy play time. LOL~

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
so cute! Poor guy hanging himself lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are adorable!! Poor Beia :(

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great pics. They all look great. I love the car ride pics :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
so cute, beia is getting sooo big i rememeber just a min ago she was like 6lb soooo small, they look great and fyi i'd be pissed if a groomer let me dog hang himself just saying

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wasn't her fault. She turned around to grab the clippers,and the idiot tried to make a break for it.

I wont go there again though,only because when they asked me why Bruno doesn't like other dogs,and I gave them my reason"Because he's a pit bull and they usually don't" They gave me this huge lecture....baaaaah.
The groomer was all , my pitty LOVES other dogs....Yeah well good for you. Mine doesn't.

·
3,272 Posts
people are stupd and it will be HER pitty that takes the face off another dog and she will be there saying i don't understand she has never acted this way before... another idiot headline waiting tohappen

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Bruno is a VERY solid boy. I love his color in the sun. Beia has grown A LOT. I love seeing your happy doggy pics. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Hmm Mac Truck would've been great LOL!!
I have an Uncle Bruno though, and he's pretty solid too, so I think Bruno fits beautifully. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! Where did that other dog come from LOL! Is it a friends dog? I love the pics in the car. They are all on top of eachother,,,, it's a PIT-pile LOL! So cute :)

·
3,272 Posts
Great pics! Where did that other dog come from LOL! Is it a friends dog? I love the pics in the car. They are all on top of eachother,,,, it's a PIT-pile LOL! So cute :)
That's her friends dog crush isn't he a beauty!?!
speaking of Katie how is crush doing, its good to see him out playing, ya'll had any more isses with him?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts