1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
4,557 Posts
Oh man, what I wouldn't give to live closer to you and have a bigger house. (or more understanding GF)
They are both beautiful dogs.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
man i've been thinking of another pup alot lately....

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
If only! Justice has melted my heart. I hope you find great homes for them, Lisa.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I want Bailey those eyes just adorable. aus we could go halves in shipping since im just over the ditch ;)

good luck Lisa im sure thell find excellent homes!

·
Registered
546 Posts
If only I made twice as much money and had twice as much room... justice is perfection o__O the only reason I only mention justice over the other dog is that the other dog is DA o__O

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys they definitely deserve a great home! Bailey is not working anymore and needs more attention that I can give her if she is not working and the same thing goes for Justice. Justice runs herself to death at my house and gets way too skinny out n the kennels, I really wish her current owner could keep her but...... I don't even want to get in that whole mess. I am disappointed she said she has to place her because she got pregnant at 43 and it was unplanned. That is basically what the deal is and some other lame excuses.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Never understood what getting pregnant had to do with not being able to keep a dog. Good luck finding them homes. Both great looking dogs.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Never understood what getting pregnant had to do with not being able to keep a dog. Good luck finding them homes. Both great looking dogs.
:goodpost:Yep I have 2 kids and have had a c-section both times which is hard recovery time and I still cared for all my dogs. I had 5 dogs the 1st time and 7 dogs the 2nd time.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I would love to have one of your dogs... If I only lived closer to you! They are beautiful good luck hope they get great homes...

·
Registered
546 Posts
For me, dogs are my kids so it wouldn't make sense to get rid of one kid to make room for another? Interesting thought processes going on with the people involved I guess. I hope she finds a good home :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I want Justice to come live with me, she could be my service dog :) I've really been wanting a female for quite some time. It might sound weird but I think it would be good to get another dog since Marley is getting to the end of his life now she could help me deal with this loss as I know it will break me emotionally. Having a new dog to love and care for would probly easy the heart a little bit i think. I have no interest in ever breeding dogs so if you wanted her spayed I'm way more than cool with that. I'm gunna sit Ryan down tonight and talk with him, I think she'd love being my spoiled little diva. OMG I could buy her lots of pink stuff, Ooo and we could paint our toenails to match :D

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I want Justice to come live with me, she could be my service dog :) I've really been wanting a female for quite some time. It might sound weird but I think it would be good to get another dog since Marley is getting to the end of his life now she could help me deal with this loss as I know it will break me emotionally. Having a new dog to love and care for would probly easy the heart a little bit i think. I have no interest in ever breeding dogs so if you wanted her spayed I'm way more than cool with that. I'm gunna sit Ryan down tonight and talk with him, I think she'd love being my spoiled little diva. OMG I could buy her lots of pink stuff, Ooo and we could paint our toenails to match :D
I was just showing her to my husband last night. I would love to have her too but honestly with our little female Sheltie and 3 cats I don't know how good of a fit it would be. I hope Ryan says yes :D Those Caragan dogs are sexy beasts.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I know right. I've been in love with her and Crush both :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I hope you can find them a good home, I'll spread the word to some of my sporting/working friends if you'd like.
Man, I just adore Justice, this is torture. xD
If only we didn't have the legal limit here at the house... I have the money. >_< Oh well, can't win them all. :p

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope you can find them a good home, I'll spread the word to some of my sporting/working friends if you'd like.
Man, I just adore Justice, this is torture. xD
If only we didn't have the legal limit here at the house... I have the money. >_< Oh well, can't win them all. :p
Thanks for spreading the word but they need a pet home not a working home. Justice is a diva dog and does not like to work she wants back rubs and biscuits all day and Bailey is retired. Thanks!

·
3,272 Posts
i think crystal would be a good home for justice, but if it doesn't work out with her or another pm me. i've always love her

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was so in love with Justice I just wish she liked agility and Obed better. She is more of the just sit here and love me type dog! lol She was a fantastic Therapy dog and who ever gets her I hope they get her registered again and do therapy work she loves it.

·
3,272 Posts
you said she likes kids right? we have a hospital here woffords children hospital i see thereapy dog go into the rehab area alot, its where i planned on taking lucy but i lost her paperwork in the move, have to set her back up to test or check see if i can find and still send in her paperwork now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts