Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that old saying about dogs resembling their owners? Do you think that it is true? Post up a pic of you and your poochie..... and then we can all give our opinions.... hehe THis should be fun.

Any resemblance?

EDIT.... lol I accidently posted Sadie's panda pic I copied earlier!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

Hooch was my only bulldog that people said looked like me.. both ripped with huge BRASS :D LOL

Im told I resemble my wolf dogs more ... or they resemble me more.. here is me with my Laika.. ... shes MY dog picked up where Hooch left off..

I dunno.. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont have that many of me and the dogs Im usually the one taking the pictures lol but heres a couple with me and luna

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is it bad that Loki is a boy? haha.

my friend always says we look alike in this one :)

Here's a couple more I thought were cute I guess the light is just hitting us both the right way...

kisses :love2:

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Not really I'm not little and black and really athletic, Im nearly the opposite hehe

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I don't know about looking alike but me and the big boy have very similar personalities.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
this is the only one ive got... its me and cheerio...

·
Registered
296 Posts
This is cute! I think a lot of people kinda do look like their pets haha but I mostly just look at the eyes and positions...and use my imagination :)

Loki & I have really similar personalities too haha it can be good and bad...

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I was told my boy looks like me lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha I have never been told I look like my pup, but here is a picture of us

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am seeing a lot of resemblance in this thread! Lots of similar eye colors... and hair colors! haha Helena and I both have black hair and brown eyes.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I am seeing a lot of resemblance in this thread! Lots of similar eye colors... and hair colors! haha Helena and I both have black hair and brown eyes.
i wish my eyes were as pretty as cheerio's..lol.. she has some crazy green eyes :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts