Go Pitbull Forums banner

Dogs working the springpole.. (videos)

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  EckoMac 
#1 ·
Diesel

Daisy

had one of Dre but i accidentally deleted it .. :( .. i'll get another later

#2 ·
GOod to see ya'll taking advantage of them easy 80 degree days... Dogs are looking real good, that lil spat is ancient history ;) nice to see em back out enjoying themselves..

#3 · (Edited)
actually, its 53 out there.. lol.. a little breezy so its kinda chilly .. i just cleaned up the leaves under the tree and hung the spring back up.. i take it down for winter.. takes a toll on the spring sitting in the moist weather

they've had another little disagreement last week.. Diesel finished his food first and bum rushed Dre's bowl.. Dre didnt like it and expressed his feeling.. Diesel gave him his warning and continued to finish Dres food while Dre had a hold of his ear.. lol.. couple little scratches.. other than that, they get along great.. haha

#4 ·
That Daisy has beautiful eyes. I heart her.

I'm very jealous of your dogs intensity. Ecko must be bribed with food to do anything. His winter weight isn't comming off very fast this year. He's lazy. I love the way your dogs go for the spring pole, and the flirt pole. I finally took down my spring pole. Ecko wouldn't go near it.

Great videos. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.