Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I need some help. I have been trying to get my head around all the dogmen who have gained notoriety, and inevitably reading about dogmen brings up dogs, and then I start reading about tops sides and bottoms sides coming from this yard and that yard, and here and there and everywhere; and now I have my brain all upside down and inside out, and I am left to try to untangle what I am learning. :confused:

I was looking for clarification on chest depths, and came across a thread on a different forum, and they sighted ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [269180] :: B2B'S BLACK (STURDEVANT'S BLACKIE) having great wind, even though he has a shallow chest. To which someone said "That's a real bulldog!" so I looked at the ped, and started looking around in the dogs in his ped, to try and see if I could see similarities in previous dogs, because to be honest I think I have seen pictures of other dogs that looks like better bulldogs than B2B's Black.

I started to see some dogs that are quite closely bred like
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1817] :: JACKSON'S BOOGIE WOOGIE
and
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [204] :: P. CARVER'S BLACK SHINE
Or dogs that are not, but are all or mostly from the same breeder.
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [7951] :: BOUDREAUX' SPYKE

But then I was looking at ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [203] :: CARVER'S ORPHAN ANNY and It seems that with the exception of Tudor's Dibo and Carver's Black Widow (in the 4th generation) all the other dogs are different.

Have I missed something here? I feel like I have. lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts