Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they were wrapped, Tuesday night by myself, the fiance goes to school out of town. When i did the left ear 1st, i ripped the tape that actually holds the ear i to the post, in half, as to have a thinner piece, which i was advised to do. needless to say, it didnt cover the whole ear.

well, they stayed on for 2 days, i come home today, to find out she got the left ears tape off. probably because the way i wrapped it, i feel i did a better job on the right ear, and it shows. I cut the tape off the right ear, and i like it alot. im going to give them some air for the rest of the night, and re-tape them both the way i did the right ear, tomorrow when the fiance comes home, and i have some help.

heres some before and after pix.

and this is only 2 days in the tape, im going to do it for a full week, and see how they hold.

right ear [the good wrap]

left ear [not so good]

lol, it looks like im choking her.

heres the vid i followed, in case anyone needs tips in the future. i got all the stuff off amazon for 10$ shipped

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
It looks Greeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just took tape off last Friday or somthin..
Your is gonna lookawsome after the re taping...I cant get mine to hold still, and the Last 1/4 inch of the TIPS are Curled in like a Elf ;(
I was gonna try a Post like the Vid, but he Freaks and trys to get away, I dont want to stress him and have him not trust me ;(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks Greeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just took tape off last Friday or somthin..
Your is gonna lookawsome after the re taping...I cant get mine to hold still, and the Last 1/4 inch of the TIPS are Curled in like a Elf ;(
I was gonna try a Post like the Vid, but he Freaks and trys to get away, I dont want to stress him and have him not trust me ;(
are you by yourself, cuz i did the 1st time around by myself. it sucks. i need my lady to hold her for me, thats why the left one looks the way it does, by the time i got to the right ear, she had worn her self out, and went to sleep. Im going to retape each week for the rest of the month.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
No i got the wife. maybe i should try when he's sleeping..The Other prob was the Other Pup and he Slam into everything playing and they kept ripping the tape and Cone off...lol..I'll try it though this weekend, i hate the curl it has on the tips !! Its about this Long" ___ " curled in, so its funny lookin to me. Well i got a sick 11yr old Amstaff here to, ill ttyl, and might hit ya if i need a tip on anything.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
She's looking good! I've never cropped my boy's ears but have just read a lot about it on here and I would guess that the left ear would look good with the more frequent taping you're going to do.

Beautiful girl you got there :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts