Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a minute since i've posted any pics of the dogs.. Diesel is thickening out a bit now, cant wait till he fully matures.. will post better pics later.. until then, i caught them chillin in the sun stayin toasty

snuck up to the bathroom window, Daisy saw me instantly.. lol

streeetttch!!

talk to me Dre, boo boo head

Dre was like, "you gotta get this side, its my good side"

"hey, there you are.. i was wondering what woke me up"

Ok, now everyone look this way.. "Cheeeessse!"

thanks for looking.. :D:woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics that last one is perfect. Diesel is getting real big now looking nice.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Yes! That last pic belongs in a calender!! Nice looking pack..kudos

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
great pics! that last one is frame worthy for sure, your dogs look fantastic darlin, you should post more often!!!!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you know whats funny.. that fence behind them is new and bright and the one that meets up at the corner is old and dark.. they like to lay/sit in the corner and they are literally camouflaged.. lol.. you can probably tell from the fence in the pics

·
Registered
106 Posts
Beautiful! It's always good to see these dogs just hangin out. For the most part, do your males get along ok when they are out like that?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they get along great..

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I love your little group, they're all gorgeous. Daisy has beautiful eyes as well, somethin' about them.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks.. that's one thing I've always loved about Daisy. her eyes are a lite brown/orange.. almost match her coat

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
those are great and thanks for the comments :) totally saw the story lol Beautiful pups, love the last one as well. What pup doesn't love sunning themselves in the sun :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts