·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Did I miss something???? :cry:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhh its most likely not gonna happen but today she had her apointment to get the spaying so shes there now and my mom said she'd lend me the money to get it done and ill pay her back in what ever way. So i wake up get ready and ask for the money and shes like i dont have it you have to do it another day. So i was pretty upset cause it was like a 2 week wait to get scheduled. But she has some weird thing she never really liked dogs and her friends always saying get rid of that mutt and stuff so ever since then shes like refuses to have anything to do with the dog. but my friend said i could pay him back whenever and covered the bill. So i get her back tomorrow possibly tonight they said to call at 4 30 to see if theyre still drowsy or whatever. But i guess shows i need a job =((((

3,968 Posts
yeah. u should really make sure you have money for stuff like this set asside when getting a dog. you never know what might happen. as for the person dissing your dog, pay them no mind i wouldnt get rid of any of my dogs just cuz of what people say!!! i even get bashed by my grandmother and old foster parents for having a pitbull but for the most part everyone is starting to love my little onyx.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I'm sorry your mom is being that way. I have no idea why she doesn't want you having a dog but you and Leah are right for each other. Maybe you could find some oddd jobs around your neighborhood. I use to mow lawns and rake and wash windows all the time when I was younger. Lots of older folks would love to have a responisible younge man help them with these things.

What ever you do do not let someone bring you down. You and Leah are going to be just fine. If you ever need anything just PM me and I will see what I can do to help you out okay?

3,968 Posts
i agree. try mowing lawn or helping to rake leaves or even picking up trash in others yards for a few bucks. at least you'll have something to start with!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts