Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jr Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was looking on ebay because I was looking at nintendo's the origanel ones and then i looked up dogs to see if you were ale to sell a dog on any web site like that. Then at first I only saw like treats and training and stuff like that and then I saw a bunch of dogs, the i saw that they were for sale. Are people even aloud to sell animals on ebay....:confused:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I wouldn't think you would be allowed to,but I've never looked before.It's really not all the surprising though.Hmmm I'm gonna have to go check that out.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no it used to say no pets for sale on there , I wouldnt be surprised if they get removed

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Live animals are not permitted for sale on Ebay, Carley. I'd like to see the dogs... See if your dad can send me the links please sweetie. Thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
ebay classifieds is just like a local pennysaver or craigslist. you can look up nearly anything on the classifieds section by area. i noticed that it says it on the screenshot sapphire posted..."the fast and easy way to buy and sell things locally on ebay classifieds".

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ahhh ok classified, on the auction part they arent allowed , i havent heard of the classified section before

·
Registered
168 Posts
When I put rescues up on Petfinder, it automatically post them on Ebay and I really wish it wouldn't. Every adoption inquiry from that site has been denied. Literally some of the worst inquiries I've ever gotten.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts