Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone buying into the whole world ending on May 21st 2011? I have been seeing billboards and news paper advertisements but I am not buying into the hype. Some 89 year old guy who is a Christian radio broadcaster based out of California has predicted the world would end once before back in 1994. Whatcha think this time? I predict he will be wrong again. Luckily judgment day falls on a Saturday and most will be home with there families lol! He says around 6 pm a great earthquake will come. I think the world has been ending several times already since I've been born. We are still here :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well good thing you'll be here up north Doug! We are gonna have ocean front property when the other half of CA falls off:D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I don't believe it. Bunch of bull:poop:
I don't want to get into all this religion and science religion stuff but hey you never know when it will end. It's just stupid. People are soooo silly.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Well good thing you'll be here up north Doug! We are gonna have ocean front property when the other half of CA falls off:D
:woof::woof: Yay beach party!!! I got a ton of lawn chairs and beach balls ;)
Wait, I thought the world was ending in 2012. WTF?!?!
LOLL I know right first it was 2012 now it's this month lol whatever.
It's gunna be the whole year 2000 thing again. People running out buying water and canned goods just to have it turn out to be another normal day loll.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anybody wants to join me in my bunker it is full of beer :D at least we go out happy! Lmao!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Nope dont believe it , I believe the world is in its end years but I think there is atleast another hundred years yet.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You ALL still feel good about tomorrow?!?!?!? :roll: DOOMS DAY!!! :woof:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
:woof: Eternal Earthbound Pets will take care of your pets for you for only $135 paid in advance of course, So far 238 people have signed up :woof:
I thought all dogs went to heaven?? lol I am totally pumped my boy will be with me then, cause I know for sure I am not one of the ones that are going to be called.

Oh and the world is only ending for those who are not sinners, not for the ones who like to drink, or swear, or use the internet. So you will all be here with me... lol

the FAQ'a are a riot!!

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Q: What if one of my family members are left behind. Will you still take posession of my pet?
A: That depends. When the rescuer arrives, if your loved one wants to retain possesion of the pet, the pet stays in the home. We expect in these circumstances that the pet will offer the family member some comfort and stability given the trauma of what has occurred. If the family member prefers, we will adopt the pet per our contract.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Eternal Earthbound Pets is run by some super smart atheists.... LMAO

I consider myself a Christian, not any certain denomination. But it says in the bible that man will not know the time or date that Jesus is to return. So I don't know how these people came up with this idea. Media gimmick....

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Eternal Earthbound Pets is run by some super smart atheists.... LMAO

I consider myself a Christian, not any certain denomination. But it says in the bible that man will not know the time or date that Jesus is to return. So I don't know how these people came up with this idea. Media gimmick....
its the same guy who predicted it happening in the 70's and people still go along with him. I don't understand I mean if he failed once, why would they still follow and believe him lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its the same guy who predicted it happening in the 70's and people still go along with him. I don't understand I mean if he failed once, why would they still follow and believe him lol
It's more like a cult of sorts......these people who are falling for this so called "dooms day" have spent there life savings on advertisements and getting the word out for the past year. I even read a story of a man who was disowned from his family and lost his wife/kids after he joined this group of Harold Camping followers. People are nuts!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.