Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D is such a freak dog. He can hold his breath like no other dog I've ever seen. It's funny a year ago I could barley get him to swim and now he's diving to the bottom lol.

Ryan say's heel!

totally pooped

Thanks for looking​

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL he's such a rock head. He was not gunna get out till he got that log. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Dosia is awesome, I knew he was going for the log, lmaoooo Phoenix will dive til water hits his ears, he hates water in his ears :p Great pics Krystal, love them :D

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
In absolutely LOVE Dosia's colors. He's such an awesome dog!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Omg I know wat u mean Ashes will stick her head in her waterbowl!!! LOL Idk for wat reason but there have been times where I get her head out cuz she's in there for too long lol Love the pictures :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha Dosia is awesome, I knew he was going for the log, lmaoooo Phoenix will dive til water hits his ears, he hates water in his ears :p Great pics Krystal, love them :D
LOL Thanks Tye. Dosia's a weirdo he'll go all the way under for a ball if we have one that sinks lol.
He looks like he had a blast!He's so handsome.ANd how in the heck did he carry that huge branch?
Thanks girl. I have no clue how he does what he does. He's a super dog lol :)
Underwater dog tricks....awesome!
:) LOLLL
In absolutely LOVE Dosia's colors. He's such an awesome dog!!
Thank you so much!! He's the first dog I really ever seen with this color, it's kinda trippy.
Omg I know wat u mean Ashes will stick her head in her waterbowl!!! LOL Idk for wat reason but there have been times where I get her head out cuz she's in there for too long lol Love the pictures :)
LOLLL OMG that's to funny. Dosia does the same thing in their water too. We have a big black tub they have water in so they can kinda stand in it too. I think they're like little kids with a straw in a glass of milk, they have fun blowing bubbles loll :D
Dosia livin up to his name... that dog is tha :poop:
Why thank you I think so too ;) :hug:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loll He acts like he's got something to prove ha ha ha ha :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
those are such great pics , love the ones with her underwater gettin her stick lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks girl :) He's such a brute he's always gotta go for the biggest stick around lol :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts