Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I was cleaning out my closet. I have a closet behind my front door for jackets that my son had stuffed a bunch of :poop: in. I grabbed my skate board to take it out and there was an alligator lizard under it. It was hissing and snapping at my toes. I then screamed like a little girl and called for Dosia. He tore through that closet like a tazmanian devil, and before I knew it I heard a loud crunch. Every time I tried to sweep it out the door Dosia would snatch it up real fast and crunch it again. By the time I got the nasty thing out, the closet was covered in drool and blood. Good thing there wasn't anything in it any more lol.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Yay! Go Dosia! He protected his mommy! lol I bet he gave you that "yea I'm a bad ass" look when he was finished too, didn't he? haha

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lmao! I just got the whole vision in my head lol! Good boy Dosia :)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh he totally did it was so funny. He started doing that trotting thing with his head all high up in the air lol :)

Oh man you should have heard me scream, that was probly the funniest part.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL thats hilarious lisa just left you with the mouse lol, What a good boy dosia I woulda screamed too { I like lizards but finding one in my closet unexpectidly would freak me out lol}

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great job Dosia!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good boy Dosia!! I was moving and found a mouse years ago and I called for Kaos my big male APBT.... He ran in screamed and ran out to leave me with the mouse! Your lucky yours is brave! lol
LMAO!! What a butthead. Just leaving you behind. Mice really freak me out too, I probly would have ran myself :)
LOL thats hilarious lisa just left you with the mouse lol, What a good boy dosia I woulda screamed too { I like lizards but finding one in my closet unexpectidly would freak me out lol}
I love lizards too but those guys are just nasty and they bite.
Great job Dosia!
:woof::woof: I was proud, except for the nasty mess I had to clean up lol
50% foamy dog slobber/50% nasty lizard blood.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Good boy Dosia!! I was moving and found a mouse years ago and I called for Kaos my big male APBT.... He ran in screamed and ran out to leave me with the mouse! Your lucky yours is brave! lol
LMAOOO!! That is too funny haha

Good job Dosia!!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Oh my gosh the title scared me. XD

Haha that's funny. We had a Gopher Snake in the backyard. My grandmother called Dakota out to get it, he just sniffed it and barked at it. :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i hate finding stuff like that!!!!!! last year there was a copperhead and i had to beat tyson off of it... the nasty thing will eat every snake he kills!! when he killed the blacksnake i said oh well... if hes that stupid then let him eat it... be puked up snake all night :D.. but when killed the copperhead we had to keep it away from him cause the fool wouldve eaten it and would be horribly sick if not dead

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice work, Dosia! For a "big tough guy" I'm a total girl when it comes to stuff like that and I would have done exactly what you did. Lizards, rats and mice just freak me out. Oddly enough, I'm fine with snakes.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMAO I don't know why I was so scared of it, my bearded dragons are two times the size of that thing and they don't scare me at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts