Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I was cleaning out my closet. I have a closet behind my front door for jackets that my son had stuffed a bunch of :poop: in. I grabbed my skate board to take it out and there was an alligator lizard under it. It was hissing and snapping at my toes. I then screamed like a little girl and called for Dosia. He tore through that closet like a tazmanian devil, and before I knew it I heard a loud crunch. Every time I tried to sweep it out the door Dosia would snatch it up real fast and crunch it again. By the time I got the nasty thing out, the closet was covered in drool and blood. Good thing there wasn't anything in it any more lol.

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Lmao! I just got the whole vision in my head lol! Good boy Dosia :)

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh he totally did it was so funny. He started doing that trotting thing with his head all high up in the air lol :)

Oh man you should have heard me scream, that was probly the funniest part.

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
LOL thats hilarious lisa just left you with the mouse lol, What a good boy dosia I woulda screamed too { I like lizards but finding one in my closet unexpectidly would freak me out lol}

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good boy Dosia!! I was moving and found a mouse years ago and I called for Kaos my big male APBT.... He ran in screamed and ran out to leave me with the mouse! Your lucky yours is brave! lol
LMAO!! What a butthead. Just leaving you behind. Mice really freak me out too, I probly would have ran myself :)
LOL thats hilarious lisa just left you with the mouse lol, What a good boy dosia I woulda screamed too { I like lizards but finding one in my closet unexpectidly would freak me out lol}
I love lizards too but those guys are just nasty and they bite.
Great job Dosia!
:woof::woof: I was proud, except for the nasty mess I had to clean up lol
50% foamy dog slobber/50% nasty lizard blood.

· Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Oh my gosh the title scared me. XD

Haha that's funny. We had a Gopher Snake in the backyard. My grandmother called Dakota out to get it, he just sniffed it and barked at it. :p

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
i hate finding stuff like that!!!!!! last year there was a copperhead and i had to beat tyson off of it... the nasty thing will eat every snake he kills!! when he killed the blacksnake i said oh well... if hes that stupid then let him eat it... be puked up snake all night :D.. but when killed the copperhead we had to keep it away from him cause the fool wouldve eaten it and would be horribly sick if not dead

· Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice work, Dosia! For a "big tough guy" I'm a total girl when it comes to stuff like that and I would have done exactly what you did. Lizards, rats and mice just freak me out. Oddly enough, I'm fine with snakes.

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMAO I don't know why I was so scared of it, my bearded dragons are two times the size of that thing and they don't scare me at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.