Go Pitbull Forums banner

Dosia made a great name for us today

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
So we had the dog sports expo today. It was so much fun. Dosia was such a good boy and was on his very best behavior :) He was the only APBT out there today. We had a few American Bullies, but not as well behaved as D ;) When we went to stand in line and wait for our turn to jump I put D in a down stay and he was totally perfect. He didn't even move when a little pomeranian snuck up to sniff his butt lol :) When they announced us before the jump the announcer gave a nice speech about not to discriminate and punish the deed not the breed, it was awesome :) As we were talking with a member of splash dogs I over heard one of the Dobie owners telling her friend how Dosia was the most well behaved dog out there and how good he was in line, she was in line ahead of us. All and all it was great, we only had one hater. This adorable little girl wanted to come up and pet him and her dad said, "No your not allowed to touch pit bulls!" It was kinda funny cause his dog was acting up and antagonizing other dogs lol. Poor Dosia got his little feelings hurt. I'm willing to bet that little girl will grow up and want one ;)

#2 ·
Awesome krystal, sounds like a great day. Proud of you and D!!!!!!

#6 ·
Thanks Aireal :) we had a blast.
The first post Ive read all day and what a Dosia :)
Great story girly! and you know that little girl will want a nice APBT!
I bet she will. She was so cute all she wanted to do was pet the pretty dog :)

WOOO HOO great job D , glad he was so well behaved hope you took some pictures.
Celeste took some pics for us today since my sister flaked on me :curse:
I'll post them up after I get her email :)
Nice work, Krystal and Dosia!
Thank you :hug:

#3 ·
The first post Ive read all day and what a Dosia :)
Great story girly! and you know that little girl will want a nice APBT!

#7 ·
YAY Dosia! way to represent the breed! I wish we had more dock diving, sounds like you guys did really good and had some fun.

If that little girls parents are careful she will end up like me with 20 or so APBT's! lol My family hated them too and still makes comments about my dogs and how they have not ate the baby yet {rolls eyes}

#9 ·
YAY Dosia! way to represent the breed! I wish we had more dock diving, sounds like you guys did really good and had some fun.

If that little girls parents are careful she will end up like me with 20 or so APBT's! lol My family hated them too and still makes comments about my dogs and how they have not ate the baby yet {rolls eyes}
LOLL I bet she will own a ton of them :D He really was amazing yesterday.
I was really happy with that announcement too! Yay D!

D is so scary ;)
LOLL I know right such a scary dog loll. Dakota is freakin impressive he was like the biggest jumper out there. Them labs better watch out ;)

#13 ·
Great pictures and great job Dosia!!!!

#17 ·
That's awesome. Kinda made me teary eyed. I had that problem at Petco yesterday... Kandi is very well behaved. This little girl wanted to pet her and Kandi was sitting there wagging her tail and her mom was like NO you can't touch those kinds of dogs. I was like really? wow... She's only a puppy too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.