Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we've decided to keep Pierre we thought we'd introduce him to Dosia, so he doesn't eat him lol. He was a bit curious but he was a very very good boy :)

I think they'll end up being friends in the future when Pierre isn't snack size ;)
:woof: :woof: :woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww they are so cute.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks girl. I was super surprised at Pierre, he didn't cry or anything. He's such a little tough guy lol.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Kitty and Pitty love !!!! How cute. Man Bogart is a big baby he chases our poor kitty all over the house no matter how many times she smacks him he still doesn't leave her alone. Dosia is a good boy!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol i dont think i can do that...

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Hoagie likes the our cats.. all other cats are just to much temptation for him... (with kittens I wash him off and dry them off with a towel that smells like the dog, you get the idea.. )

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thats too cute! The cat is like the size of his muzzle LOL.Loki is great with our cat they were even borderline "fruity" together LOLOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I wished my boys did good with cats lol

Cute pics

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kitty and Pitty love !!!! How cute. Man Bogart is a big baby he chases our poor kitty all over the house no matter how many times she smacks him he still doesn't leave her alone. Dosia is a good boy!!!
loll poor kitty :hug:
lol i dont think i can do that...
lol i was a bit nervous ;)
I am Pierre I spit on you "Puu!"
:rofl::rofl:
Hoagie likes the our cats.. all other cats are just to much temptation for him... (with kittens I wash him off and dry them off with a towel that smells like the dog, you get the idea.. )
that's a great idea :woof:
Thats too cute! The cat is like the size of his muzzle LOL.Loki is great with our cat they were even borderline "fruity" together LOLOL
:rofl: pics please lol
I wished my boys did good with cats lol

Cute pics
Thank you :) hims a good boy

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww. too cute!!! i would be scared to death to get a kitty :( Dosia is such a good boy :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOLL My oldest cat Darkness keeps everyone around here in check. He's truly the meanest cat I've ever seen. We rescued him from the alley behind our tattoo shop when he was tiny. We thought he'd chill out be he's still pretty evil lol.
Dosia has a fear of cats from this face right here lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts