Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had lots of fun this morning. Vendetta got to play chuck-it and BaWaaJige went for his first swim in Garfield Lake. It was so nice no one around just a couple of Loons and one boater.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
V sure has matured a lot! Look at that little fuzzy. I want a Caucasian Shepard cause they are huge and fluffy lol.

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Great pics Sharon!V is looking beautiful as ever and I really love your puppy.He is so fluffy!I just wanna pick him up and hug him!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Love the one where they are running at the shore! Great shots, beautiful pups!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
looks like fun!!! great pics :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics!! Love that little golden puff ball :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Sharon, those pix are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Sharon look at Miss V, gosh she sure is gorgeous and Jige is getting big, love his furriness :p

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all! It was a great day for photos. Yes Trevor I love this collar on Miss V I think it is perfect for her really pops. BaWaaJige is exactly 9wks today.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Nices pics, they both look like they are having a good time! The new pup looks great....and so does V of course.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Davie! BaWaaJige is perfect in every way. Vendetta is a charmer for sure. Her and Jige are getting along beautifully.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you. I do have two very happy puppers. Vendetta wants nothing more than to [please me and Jige doesnt want to leave my side. I know he is going to be great just like V.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts