Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Interesting choice of music Candra! Reminds me of Incubus song The Warmth

Check that out and tell me what you think.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Interesting choice of music Candra! Reminds me of Incubus song The Warmth

YouTube - Incubus-The Warmth

Check that out and tell me what you think.
Haha, thanks - My music tastes all over the board LOL. 311 in particular was my fave for street racing back in the day. But that was before my car threw a belt burning up the turbo & engine. Mitsubishi - never again :D

I <3 Incubus. :roll:

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Haha, thanks - My music tastes all over the board LOL. 311 in particular was my fave for street racing back in the day. But that was before my car threw a belt burning up the turbo & engine. Mitsubishi - never again :D

I <3 Incubus. :roll:
hot cars, hot chicks, gotta love the race scene.
I'm an old street racer from the mid 70's when Mitsubishi was still A idea.
what do you think about old detroit muscle?

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol @ Uncle Will! I know a little something about Steppenwolf! My parents listened to that and 3 dog Night, Cheap Trick, Meatloaf, Jefferson Starship, Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam, NXS, Boston, etc.

On the racing tip, I don't know much about street racing or anything like that.. sorry.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
YouTube - Steppenwolf - Born to Be Wild
hot cars, hot chicks, gotta love the race scene.
I'm an old street racer from the mid 70's when Mitsubishi was still A idea.
what do you think about old detroit muscle?
As in Pontiac/Chevy :thumbsup:

Though I'm also a fan of aircool tech also.

Got what was in my budget range at the time, loved the 5 spd blow off valve whish. Got pulled over one sunday morning going 15 over just to test out & got away with a warning.

Lol - I raced 2 cars from the traffic light on, @ PSL blvd. but I didn't care back then :roll:

I would love another 5 spd, though I want a Subaru - chevy's coming out with some decent cars nowadays. If I could go old school - it'd be the bandit, my grandma had a 1st gen. & my mom had a 3rd gen. Hubby's got an LS1 but it's on the back burner needing work.

Grocery getter's great on fuel but something about a 5spd turbo that makes you feel free:angel:

Lmao @ honda/mitsubishi back in the day.

As far as 70's music my taste leans more toward Zeppelin, Ozzy, Ramones, Steve Miller stuff

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
All great tastes, Candra. I completely concur with you, except for the racing part, as I know nothing about it, lol.

*SN* I'm in chat and nobody in there.. if you feel like chatting, c'mon down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts