Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kangol and I have a special visitor for a couple of days.
Ronnie's baby dogs, Duece, is staying at Casa de Pitbullmama in the ATL!!
He is such a sweet boy and is even more handsome in real life.
Brayden loves Duece; however, he thinks Duece is his puppy Camo because they have the same brindle coloring. I had to explain this wasnt his puppy but he looked like her; he calls him "Juice."
So here are a few pics I took for Ronnie of her "Juice" :woof::woof::doggy::doggy:

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
OMG I love these pictures Lauren !!! Thank you so MUCH, I miss my boy the minute you drove away loll. My son is like mom he will be back get over it you don't even miss us this much when we leave hahaha ... You don't realize how much you miss tripping over them til their not there, my 50lb shadow loll ... brb gotta save these photos their awesome

Mommy loves you my baby boy kisses and be a good boy

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's Beautiful!!!!
Yes, Ronnie has one handsome baby boy!!

OMG I love these pictures Lauren !!! Thank you so MUCH, I miss my boy the minute you drove away loll. My son is like mom he will be back get over it you don't even miss us this much when we leave hahaha ... You don't realize how much you miss tripping over them til their not there, my 50lb shadow loll ... brb gotta save these photos their awesome

Mommy loves you my baby boy kisses and be a good boy
LOL about what your son said! Too funny. I'll definitely be taking some more pics. I had to charge my camera battery so I'll be good to go here in a few. He misses you lots but said he will see you sometime tomorrow if not today. He's chillaxin with his new bud, Brayden.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Thank you Brandi & Aimee !!!

Lol Lauren , I think Chewie is missing him too, he keeps wondering around the apt searching. Lol the last text was Awesome!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Brandi & Aimee !!!

Lol Lauren , I think Chewie is missing him too, he keeps wondering around the apt searching. Lol the last text was Awesome!
He was totally licking my phone it was too cute

·
Registered
711 Posts
AWWW I love me some Deuce.
And P.S. Ronnie I'm sending you my love lady. And I miss chatting with you.
And baby Riley is almost here. just a few more weeks!!! Then I'll be sending tons of pictures your way love bug.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Aww ty you !!
I miss you too , you've been busy uh?
Love and hugs your way I can't wait for Riley to get here !
I've been busy being a crazy person and nesting haha.
what can I say. You gotta do like Krystal and get a tour bus and come to Warshington to see me and baby Riley.
And Trevor, Tiba Tiba, and Nismo too of course

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aww! How handsome is he!! There's the Duece-man!! Poor Ronnie, I'm so sorry you're missing your sweet baby boy, but he's in good hands and he'll be home soon! Thanks for sharing the pix Lauren!! He's lookin like he's lovin his lil "staycation" lol.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl
1 - 14 of 14 Posts