Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,620 Posts
I fully believe an abpt should not be "breakable".... so in reality... if the dog is going to hurt itself on a springpole, it has no real need to be here.

I have put my springpole 6 feet up in a tree many of times and my dogs, for the most part do not even wipe out.
and when the odd time they do, they just get up like nothing happened and "right back at it" these are dogs from traditional lines.

thanks!

this springpole was set up on my fav. hiking trail. its super easy. just bring your spring and rope with you and a few metal clips and walla... springpole action!

im going to be doing this a LOT more.
So be it your dogs, I guess you would not have owned honeybunch either right because as you say she was "breakable" right? Can you imagine the dogs she could have produced if her owner had just used common sense? I guess some people lack that

· Banned
1,620 Posts
Great video!! thanks for sharing, all my dogs leapers and hangers as well.. To each his own, for me I want the dog that can bring down a bull a bear or a moose just give em time.. which some of that is air time I imagine.. LOL
a leap then they will naturally bring the animals head down and be at a natural angle with 2 if not 4 feet on the ground, if a dog is just hanging off the face of a bull they cant do as good a job of controlling it and if it is hanging off the face of a bear and dont pull the bear onto all 4s the bear will slice it open thus dead dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.