Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my red-nose pitt had surgery today for an ear hematoma. I am stressing out and worried sick after I saw the tube, blood and pinning of the ear. On top of all the pain and discomfort she has to wear an e-collar and this just compounds her misery. I do not know if its the right size, she keeps running into things but my biggest concern is the way it seems to press against the tube. Can someone give me advice on the proper fit and/or an alternative.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Keep the ecollar on. You don't want your red colored dog to scratch put the drain tubes. Your dog will get used to the ecollar and won't run into things. Don't stress, your dogs good just make sure you follow through with your follow up appt. With your vet and KEEP THAT E-COLLAR ON!
GL!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep the ecollar on. You don't want your red colored dog to scratch put the drain tubes. Your dog will get used to the ecollar and won't run into things. Don't stress, your dogs good just make sure you follow through with your follow up appt. With your vet and KEEP THAT E-COLLAR ON!
GL!
Thank-you for your reply-and yes Nala has gotten use to her collar and she seems to be doing well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts