Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called the adba and was told I can still get the pedigree for my bully but I need to get a supplemental transfer form since his prior owner never sent for the pedigree and filled the form out incorrectly. So I have to print the form and get in contact with the last owner to do so. Has anyone heard of and have pics possibly of the parents? Sire was Rileys Skunk and Dam was My Prydes Nikki. Any help is appreciated until I sort this thing out.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Unless they are from a kennel that post pictures online you will not find them. I didn't find anything on either.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I was looking too with very limited success. I have found other my prydes and riley's but nothing under those names.
I guess i have to await the long process. Only thing is that I won't have the slightest clue how my dogs ancestors look =\
I was hoping maybe someone knew where some of these had originated so I can get a general feel. My hopes are still there though :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I had the same problem with Dosia. His previous owner abused him and then he came to me. The breeders gave me the paperwork saying he's legally my dog but I couldn't get his ped because the previous owner would not give up the papers. He got neutered but is still a working dog and will compete in sports :D

I really hope you have better luck than me, and it sounds like you will since you know the previous owner. Let us know if you find any more info.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I know him. Problem is he lives in another state lol. Let's see how I make out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts