Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well bella is going to have a cyst removed friday because the vet said it looks like it is about to burst and if it does it would bleed and pus out and the best she could do was give antibiotics(SP?) and a thin layer of skin would grow over but would break away at least onces a month. So she said the best thing to do is have it removed. So she is going in to have the big problem one on her hind leg removes and the one on her chest and front leg...those are small and of not worried about seeing as they come with out again but the other one had grown and they said looking at it, it is best to hurry up and remove it because the skin is purple if your move it and look at the skin.

ANYWAYS
I thought well I would clean out her ears and brush her out a little tonight and bath her tomorrow and take her in friday. Well I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and get Bella and Harleys ears clean.

I used a Q-tip and while cleaning I found out if you placed the Q-tip in a spot in their ears and twist their hind leg starts going. I thought it was just bella but after Bella and started working on Harley I noticed hers was going even faster. I start cracked up and walked away before falling on the dog :roll:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
what kind of anesthetic are they using? General or local?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts